Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Shopping

Here is some more shopping that I've gotten done! There are other unphotographed clothes, and I think I am pretty much done with shopping now. (Maybe I'll add them? I don't know; I feel a little silly.) There are a few more misc things that I need to get done...which is good, because I am very bored.


These were from Walmart. Thanks to Cassie for the tip! I found a lot of good things there. They had a good selection in blouses too, but they didn't really fit me very well. It is hard to find a brand that fits my body! I think the brands that fits me the best is apostrophe from Sears and White Stag from Walmart (blue shirt pictured). Also, yay for sweater vests! There were some good ones at Walmart (George brand). They were on sale, too. Not as cheap as the Missionary Mall (weird!) but still a pretty good deal.

White shirt and Missionary Mall sweater vests. I love the white shirt. Maybe I should get more short sleeves...

Tired after a long day of shopping...

No comments: