Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grad School Vlog

Hey kids,
Long time. No see. Sorry 'bout that. In a moment of cray-cray, I decided to go back to school to become a master. I know that I am already a master of awesomeness, but I decided to get an official paper declaring it to the world. Sometimes I regret that decision, hehe. But usually I like it.

My first two semesters almost killed me, as I took too many classes, worked too many hours, and like, didn't sleep. (I'm not being ditzy with my use of "like" btw's. It was a fully intentional word choice; I did it to emphasize the last part of that sentence and to signify exaggeration.)  But I survived (I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it!) to see another year.

If you are curry-ous about what grad school is really like, check out this awesome video series I prepared JUST FOR YOU. All were made on my MacBook. Last year. Better late than never.

1. Syntax class. It got a little boring sometimes cuz the TESOL kids didn't get some parts of linguistics. Also cuz it was at 8 in the a.m. But I, uh, made it interesting.





2. Semantics class. 3 in the p.m. I like this video cuz it illustrates my head-bobbing dance moves.


 3. Devo awesomeness. I heart devo, and I heart going with my homies (rollin' with tha homies!). I look so dirty and greasy in this video (prolly cuz I was), but I think it captures my joy at being back at devo. In Cecil's presence. That is all.




4. This is an example of how grad school (and not getting enough sleep) made me absolutely insane.





'Course, ya'lls already knew that I am totes cray-cray. Didn't need no mo' school'n to do me in. Mo' posts to come, k?




No comments: