[... because blogging is a great way to procrastinate the inevitable ... ]
-Snow. That three-car crash outside Helaman Halls didn't do any good for my already tenuous confidence in my driving-in-the-snow abilities.
-Textbooks not selling. Rude. Not only do I have to resort to other means to rid myself of them, I have to carry them around campus all day along with the other books and materials I actually do need.
-The library and Wilk filling with assorted muffins and other undergrads. Seriously, where are you people during the whole school year? All my favorite study spots are taken. I searched for 20 mins to end up sharing a table with a hipster dressed all in green and eating green fun-sticks candy.
-So. Tired. Can't. Think.
-Less time to work at actual paying job = less money to buy hoop earrings for the illegitimate children.
OK I can only procrastinate studying semantics for so long. Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment